- 3 mangoes (sweet ripe, ataulfo, sliced ¼ inch thick)
- 1 pint heavy whipping cream
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/4 teaspoon stevia (or any sweetener of your choice)
- graham crackers
- Peel and slice the mango lengthwise, about 1/4-inch thick. Lay the slices on the plate.
- Using an electric mixer, whip the cream, vanilla and stevia until stiff peaks form.
- In a 9x13 rectangular dish, layer graham crackers on the bottom of the dish; spread some whipped cream over the crackers, then arrange some mango slices over the cream. Repeat the process, ending with whipped cream. Top with finely crushed graham crackers; cover with a plastic wrap and refrigerate for 6-8 hours or even better if chilled overnight.