Fajitas with a fruity twist. Make the sour cream the day before so the flavors can marry. Set out for guests to make their own fajitas and serve with fresh salad and icy drinks.
- 1 pound pork tenderloin (cut into 1/2-inch thick strips)
- 2 teaspoons taco seasoning
- 2 teaspoons oil
- 1/2 onion (medium, sliced)
- 1 red bell pepper (small, seeded and sliced)
- 1 cup mango (chunked)
- 4 flour tortillas (warmed*)
- 1 cup sour cream (light)
- 2 teaspoons chipotle chile in adobo sauce (minced)
- 1/4 cup cilantro (minced)
- 1 clove garlic (minced)
- Toss pork strips with taco seasoning to coat evenly. Heat oil in large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat; add pork strips, onion and pepper to skillet; stir-fry for 3-5 minutes. Divide pork mixture and mango chunks into four equal parts; roll up in warmed tortillas. Serve with Chipotle Sour Cream.
- Chipotle Sour Cream: In medium bowl, combine sour cream, chipotle chiles, cilantro and garlic; mix until well blended. Cover and refrigerate several hours to let flavors marry.
- Serves 4.
- * To warm tortillas, wrap loosely in kitchen towel. Microwave on High power for 30-40 seconds.
- Note- To easily slice tenderloin, wrap in plastic wrap & place in freezer for 30-45 minutes.