Mango Pork Fajitas with Chipotle Sour CreamPORK
Fajitas with a fruity twist. Make the sour cream the day before so the flavors can marry. Set out for guests to make their own fajitas and serve with fresh salad and icy drinks.
- 1 lb. pork tenderloin (cut into 1/2-inch thick strips)
- 2 tsp. taco seasoning
- 2 tsp. oil
- 1/2 onion (medium, sliced)
- 1 red bell pepper (small, seeded and sliced)
- 1 cup mango (chunked)
- 4 flour tortillas (warmed)
- 1 cup light sour cream
- 2 tsp. chipotle chile in adobo sauce (minced)
- 1/4 cup cilantro (minced)
- 1 clove garlic (minced)
- To easily slice tenderloin, wrap in plastic wrap & place in freezer for 30-45 minutes. Toss pork strips with taco seasoning to coat evenly. Heat oil in large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat; add pork strips, onion and bell pepper to skillet; stir-fry for 3-5 minutes. Divide pork mixture and mango chunks into four equal parts; roll up in warmed tortillas. To warm tortillas, wrap loosely in kitchen towel. Microwave on High power for 30-40 seconds. Serve with Chipotle Sour Cream (instructions follow).
- Chipotle Sour Cream: In medium bowl, combine sour cream, chipotle chiles, cilantro and garlic; mix until well blended. Cover and refrigerate several hours to let flavors marry.
Unlock full nutritional details with subscription
|Calories440Calories from Fat160|
|% DAILY VALUE|
|Calories from Fat160|
|% DAILY VALUE|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
Jot it down
Subscribe to Yummly to add notes