This mango mousse comes together in just 25 minutes using 5 ingredients for a simple and delicious dessert. The mousse is made with fig jam, which perfectly complements the mango, for even more flavor. This recipe is perfect for a dinner party, you can make the mousse ahead of time then store it in the fridge to firm up. When you are ready to serve, simply remove from the refrigerator and drizzle with a little mango yogurt.
- 1 can mango (puree)
- 1 can condensed milk
- 2 tablespoons fig jam
- 3 mango (flavored yogurts)
- 4 gelatin sheet
- Place the gelatin leaves in cold water to soak.
- In a bowl, whisk the yogurt and condensed milk. Add the mango yogurt and fig jam, and mix very well.
- Drain the gelatin leaves, melt in the microwave, and add to the previous mixture.
- Mix well.
- Refrigerate to solidify.
- Drizzle with a little mango yogurt to serve.