Creamy and fluffy with the tropical flavor of mango, this mousse can be served as a dessert, a side dish, or featured at the brunch table. Gluten free.
- 1 can mango (pulp)
- 1 can sweetened condensed milk
- 4 plain creamy yogurts, or 2 Greek yogurts
- 6 gelatin sheet
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- In a bowl, which can be used to serve the mousse, mix well the mango pulp and the condensed milk, using a whisk.
- Soften the gelatin sheets by placing them in a bowl with just enough water to cover them. Once soft, put in the microwave for about 20 seconds to dissolve completely. Stir with a fork, and add to the previous mixture through a fine sieve. Whisk immediately until well mixed.
- Add the yogurt and lemon juice, and beat again. When mixture becomes a fluffy cream, refrigerate until serving.
Eggless Mango Cheesecake Recipe | No bake, No gelatin CheesecakeSpice up the Curry
Cathedral Window Jelly DessertSalu Salo Recipes
Mango CheesecakeCook Unleashed
Nyc Deli Salmon Mousse BagelsHellmann's
4-Ingredient Mango Pudding | eggless, without gelatin – without agar agarVegetarian Tastebuds - Bela
Mango MousseAs receitas lá de casa
Vegan Mango Mousse with Coconut Milk Cream | Vegan Mango DessertsVidhya's Vegetarian Kitchen
Dairy-free mango gelatin (AIP-friendly too!)The RealFfood Guide
Kefir & Fruit Gelatin DessertReal Food RN
Tropical Summer Fruit With Honey-velvet SauceHellmann's