Fresh and flavorful tastes come to the grill. Create a tropical atmosphere with this dish. Serve with Cilantro Pesto Pasta Saladand grilled corn on the cob.
- 24 ounces boneless pork chops (about 1-inch thick)
- 12 ounces mango fat-free dressing & marinade
- 2 cloves garlic (crushed)
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 2 teaspoons fresh ginger root (grated)
- 2 mango (ripe, diced)
- 1/2 cup red onion (chopped)
- 1/4 cup fresh cilantro (chopped)
- 1/4 cup coconut
- 2 tablespoons lime juice (fresh)
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 pinch cayenne pepper
- In large self-sealing bag, combine mango marinade, garlic, lime juice and ginger. Add pork chops; seal bag and marinate in refrigerator overnight or at least 4 hours. Prepare medium-hot fire in grill. Remove chops from marinade, discarding marinade.
- Grill chops over direct heat, turning once, for 10 to 12 minutes until internal temperature on a thermometer reads 145 degrees Fahrenheit, followed by a 3-minute rest time. Serve with Mango-Lime Salsa, if desired.