Mango Ice CreamO Meu Tempero
Turns out you don't need an ice cream maker after all to make "ice cream" at home. In this recipe, whipping cream is beaten until stiff peaks with sugar and then combined with pureed mango, stirring gently with a spoon. Then beaten egg whites are folded in for even for loft, again being careful not to deflate all that wonderful air that will make for a wonderful light consistency in the final product.
- 200 milliliters mango (pulp)
- 200 milliliters whipped cream
- 100 sugar (grs of, I used yellow)
- 3 egg whites
- 1Whisk the chilled cream.
- 2Add the sugar and beat again.
- 3Add the mango pulp (save a bit for the end) and mix gently with a spoon.
- 4Whisk the egg whites and add them slowly without hitting the spoon in the container so that the air bubbles do not disappear.
- 5Put in the box to go to the freezer and with the help of a small spoon put up the mango pulp.
- 6Make small circles to make the ice cream look better.
- 7It is of course optional.
- 8Put in the freezer.
- 9Eat the next day.