It can be difficult to pick the perfect pastry or confection when up against so many recipes. This truly decadent recipe for Mango-Chocolate Fondants is so rich and dreamy, your taste buds should be screaming for a bite right now! The recipe combines the buttery flakiness of the puff pastry with white chocolate and fresh orange juice and creamy mascarpone cheese for a creamy, sweet and rich dessert that will please the palate.
- mango coulis
- 3 eggs
- 75 grams sugar
- 30 grams flour
- 15 grams corn starch
- 150 grams butter
- 150 grams dark chocolate (broken into pieces)
- Make ice cubes with the mango coulis by pouring the coulis into an ice cube tray and putting it in the freezer.
- Preheat the oven to 400 F.
- In a bowl, beat the eggs with the sugar. Mix in the flour and cornstarch. Set aside.
- In a saucepan, melt the butter and chocolate over low heat. Remove from the heat and add the egg, sugar, flour, and cornstarch mixture.
- Pour the batter into a silicone muffin pan, diving it amongst the cups. Place 1 mango ice cube at the center of each cup. Bake for 11 minutes.
- When the fondants are cooked, gently unmold.