Mango CheesecakeAs receitas lá de casa
Mango is not often used in baking, but if this moist and flavorful cake is any indication, perhaps it should be. The batter is supremely easy to prepare; just whisk together mango pulp, melted and cooled butter, sugar, water, and flour, whisking well between each ingredient to fully combine, and then the eggs are added one at a time, whisking well after each. Sprinkle with powdered sugar before serving, if desired.
- 400 grams mango (pulp)
- 200 grams sugar
- 150 grams butter
- 200 milliliters water
- 300 grams flour
- 4 eggs
- 1Preheat oven to 180°C (approximately 350°F).
- 2Mix mango pulp and sugar.
- 3Add melted butter and mix again.
- 4Stirring constantly, add water.
- 5Add flour and stir well.
- 6Add eggs one at a time and whisk well between each addition.
- 7Pour into a greased loaf pan.
- 8Bake in preheated oven until golden brown.
- 9After cake cools, dust with powdered sugar.