- 1 pound teriyaki-marinated pork tenderloin (cooked*, chilled, thinly sliced)
- 15 ounces mandarin oranges (drained)
- 8 cups salad greens
- 10 ounces edamame (cooked)
- 2/3 cup sesame ginger dressing (OR Asian dressing)
- 1/4 cup slivered almonds (toasted)
- Toss salad greens, oranges and edamame with 1/3 cup dressing. Divide onto serving plates.
- Arrange pork slices over the salad and drizzle with the remaining dressing. Sprinkle each with 1 tablespoon almonds.
- Serves 4 to 6
- Tip: To toast the almonds, place on a baking sheet and bake 8 to 10 minutes at 350 degrees F. Add 1/2 cup shredded matchstix carrots or 1/4 cup dried cranberries for nutrition and color.
- *To roast tenderloin, heat oven to 450 degrees F. Place tenderloin on a rack in a shallow pan. Roast until internal temperature reaches 145 degrees F, about 20-27 minutes, remove from oven and let rest 3 minutes. Cool to room temperature and chill. Cut into thin slices..