- 1 box butter cake mix (Duncan Hines Yellow)
- 1/2 cup oil
- 4 eggs
- 11 ounces mandarin oranges
- 4 ounces instant vanilla pudding
- 22 ounces crushed pineapple (cold)
- 1 cool whip (contain)
- Mix Cake, oil and eggs. Add can of oranges including juice. Can mix by hand to have orange pieces in finish cake or mix with electric mixer and not have pieces of oranges in finish cake.
- Divide batter into 3 - greased and floured pans. Can use a 9 x 13 pan also.
- Bake at 350 for 22 to 25 minutes.
- Frosting: Mix instant vanilla pudding and cold crushed pineapple (including juice) to thicken juice and pineapple.
- Fold in cool whip and frost cooled cake. Chill in refrigerator before serving.
- Covered it will keep in refrigerator for a week.