These Manchego Cheese Puffs are sure to impress at your next big event or dinner party. Made with manchego and parmesan cheese, these puffs really put the cheese in cheese puff. Mixed herbs provide a delicious savory flavor to these fluffy puffs. Follow the instructions closely to attain the perfect cheese puff. Brush the dough balls with an egg wash before baking and prepare yourself to experience heaven on earth with these delicious melty Manchego Cheese Puffs.
- 310 milliliters skim milk
- 140 grams butter
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 140 grams flour
- 5 eggs
- 130 grams manchego cheese (grated)
- ground black pepper
- 1 eggs (additional, beaten)
- parmesan cheese (grated)
- herbs (mixture)
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees Celsius.
- Place the milk, butter, and salt into a saucepan and heat to just before boiling. Add the flour and whisk until the mixture thickens and separates from the edges of the pan, approximately 1 minute.
- Remove from heat and let cool for 5 minutes before stirring in the eggs, one by one.
- Add the manchego and Parmesan cheese along with the pepper to taste.
- Place the batter into a pastry sleeve and form balls of dough approximately 4 centimeters in diameter. Place the balls onto baking sheets lined with parchment paper.
- Brush the balls of dough with the beaten egg. Sprinkle with more cheese, if desired, and herbs.
- Bake for 25 minutes and cool on a baking rack.
PER SERVING *
|Calories660Calories from Fat410|
|% DAILY VALUE*|
|Calories from Fat410|
|% DAILY VALUE*|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.