- 1 1/2 pounds lean ground beef
- 1/2 cup italian seasoned dry bread crumbs
- 2 eggs
- 1 jar (1 lb. 8 oz.) Ragu® Old World Style® Pasta Sauce, divided
- 12 ounces spaghetti (cooked and drained)
- Combine ground beef, bread crumbs, eggs and 1/2 cup Pasta Sauce in medium bowl; shape into 18 meatballs.
- Bring remaining Pasta Sauce to a boil over medium-high heat in 12-inch skillet. Gently stir in uncooked meatballs. Reduce heat to low and simmer covered, stirring occasionally, 20 minutes or until meatballs are done.
- Serve over hot spaghetti.
|Calories430Calories from Fat80|
|% DAILY VALUE|
|Calories from Fat80|
|% DAILY VALUE|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
Rob W 30 Sep 2018
Tasteless, wouldn't recommend as an option, lacking spices.
Rachel Voge 24 Sep 2018
family loved it! thanks. i use crushed up croutons as 'bread crubs' to add extra flavor
Kristin Cook 19 Sep 2018
Delicious and so easy to make.
Alonso Tienda 4 Sep 2018
Good but not the best, still wasn’t bad for a quick dinner.
Tina Ray 18 Jun 2018
needed to make supper quickly for visting son and his wife. it was quick and easy. everyone loved it. son even asked for recipe so his wife can make it at home.
Em 12 Feb 2018
Meatballs are tasteless, wouldn't reccomend this recipe.
Robert32 30 Dec 2016
Pretty easy to make and tasty enough. Nothing amazing though. I'm not sure I would make it again....
Claire A. 22 Mar 2016
Great and everybody love it! I put a little brown sugar after the pasta sauce boiled to omit the sour taste at the end.