Mallorcan Eggplant Bake with CodKooking
Once in a while you will find a recipe that stands the test of time for decadence and pure bliss. This recipe for Mallorcan Eggplant Bake with Cod is one to keep on hand for any holiday, special occasion or celebration. With the richness and delicious taste, this recipe is full of flavor. it is a little bit of heaven in each bite. The hardest part of this delicious recipe, is deciding who will get to enjoy the other corners with you. Make a batch this weekend.
- 1 small potatoes
- 1/2 eggplant
- 1/2 pepper
- cod (unsalted, a few flakes)
- 1/2 tomatoes
- extra-virgin olive oil
- 1Cut the potatoes in thick slices.
- 2Put a little extra virgin olive oil in a pan and fry over medium heat. Add salt and set aside.
- 3Cut the eggplant and peppers in thick slices and fry. Add salt and set aside.
- 4Chop the tomato in large pieces.
- 5To serve, using a plating ring, add a layer of potato covered by layer of eggplant and a layer of pepper, add another layer of potato and finish with eggplant. Add the cod flakes and tomato. Moisten with a drizzle of extra virgin olive oil.