- 2 cups frozen berries (or other fruit of your choice)
- 2 cups fresh spinach leaves (packed)
- 2 bananas (medium ripe, peeled, sliced into pieces and frozen)
- 2 tablespoons chia seeds (mix-ins, such as, flax seeds, nut butter, optional)
- 1/2 cup greek yogurt (any flavor)
- 2 cups unsweetened almond milk (skim milk, or fruit juice)
- Place all of the ingredients into the KitchenAid® Diamond Blender and puree until smooth. Smoothie may be drank at this time or frozen for later.
- To freeze: Pour the smoothie puree into an empty ice cube tray. Freeze overnight.