- 4 salmon
- 2 teaspoons adobo seasoning
- 1/4 cup Best Food's Mayonnaise with Lime Juice
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano leaves, crushed
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- Preheat oven to 400°. Sprinkle salmon with adobo seasoning, then arrange on baking sheet.
- Combine Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Mayonnaise with Lime Juice, oregano and cumin in small bowl, then brush on salmon. Bake salmon 10 minutes or until fish flakes easily with fork.
Andrea W. 27 Jun 2018
OMG! This was fantastic! Wonderful flavor, super quick and easy to make and so moist and delicious! Definitely making this again! The recipe calls for the version of mayonnaise with lime juice, which I didn't have, so I added about 1.5 tsp. lime juice. It tasted great!
Brenda Hardy 27 Mar 2018
The salmon with the adobo seasoning was the most delicious salmon I've ever tasted!
Kitty Hebi 22 Jun 2016
This is a pretty amazing yet simple recipe. I didn't have Hellmann's mayo (lol sorry Hellmann's) so I substituted it for kewpie. I used the Mama Sita brand of adobo mix and Mexican oregano. I made a full batch of the mayo sauce but didn't use it all. I cut slits into the salmon so that the sauce would fill those areas to prevent the flavor from only being on top. I've made this several times and it's quickly become a staple dinner in my house :)
Dottie Anderson 11 May 2016
I only had a Cajun seasoning blend so I mixed it in the mayo. I topped the salmon with the mayo as directed then sprinkled with Emeril's Essence seasoning before roasting in the oven. It was delicious and easy, a quick evening meal that I will make again. No added salt necessary, the mayo provides it all.