Magic Vanilla CakeLolibox
Homemade cake is a special way to show someone you love just how much they mean to you. When you present them with the creative confection, they will know you care. This recipe for Magic Vanilla Cake is sweet and decadent. The cake is moist and is packed with a magical vanilla flavor. Feel free to decorate the cake any way you choose based on the event you are attending. This cake is great for a special event, or if you are just craving a sweet late night snack.
- 125 grams butter
- milk (50 cl.)
- 1 vanilla pods
- 4 eggs
- 150 grams sugar
- 1 tablespoon water
- 115 grams flour
- 1 pinch salt
- 1Preheat the oven to 150 degrees Celsius.
- 2Melt the butter in the microwave and let it cool.
- 3Split the vanilla pod and scrape out the seeds. In a saucepan, heat the milk with the vanilla seeds and the scraped vanilla pod. Let cool.
- 4Separate the egg yolks from the whites. Whisk the egg yolks, sugar, and water for a few minutes. Add the melted butter and continue whisking. Stir in the flour and salt. You can use a hand mixer or a stand mixer with the whisk attachment if you would like. Take the vanilla pod out of the saucepan and gradually add the warm milk to the flour mixture while whisking.
- 5Beat the egg whites until they form stiff peaks. With a spatula, gently fold the egg whites into the previous mixture in several additions.
- 6Pour the mixture into a cake pan and bake for about 50 minutes. Allow the cake to cool before unmolding.