Magic Chocolate CakeLolibox
Who can resist a recipe that is called Magic Chocolate Cake? While the ingredients don't seem too overly magical, the results are out of this world. The cake is moist and mouthwatering. If you want to make a cake that everyone will enjoy and is quick and easy, then this is the cake for you. Top with your favorite frosting and decorations for a special surprise for a loved one. Whether it is a birthday, special occasion or just to satisfy the sweet tooth, this cake is guaranteed to please the palate.
- 125 grams butter
- milk (50 cl.)
- 4 eggs
- 150 grams sugar
- 1 tablespoon water
- 70 grams flour
- 45 grams cocoa powder
- 1Preheat oven to 320F
- 2Melt the butter and let it cool.
- 3Warm the milk.
- 4Separate the egg whites from the yolks and beat the yolks with the sugar and the water for a few minutes.
- 5Add the melted butter and mix well.
- 6Stir in sifted flour and cocoa.
- 7Add the warm milk.
- 8Mix well to obtain a smooth batter.
- 9Beat the egg whites until stiff.
- 10Add a little of the egg whites to the batter by folding in with a spatula. Add some more and repeat, several times until you have added all of the egg whites.
- 11Put a little bit of melted butter on a paper towel and butter a silicone mold.
- 12Pour the batter into the mold.
- 13Bake for 45 to 50 minutes.
- 14Refrigerate to cool before unmolding.