Who can resist a recipe that is called Magic Chocolate Cake? While the ingredients don't seem too overly magical, the results are out of this world. The cake is moist and mouthwatering. If you want to make a cake that everyone will enjoy and is quick and easy, then this is the cake for you. Top with your favorite frosting and decorations for a special surprise for a loved one. Whether it is a birthday, special occasion or just to satisfy the sweet tooth, this cake is guaranteed to please the palate.
- 125 grams butter
- milk (50 cl.)
- 4 eggs
- 150 grams sugar
- 1 tablespoon water
- 70 grams flour
- 45 grams cocoa powder
- Preheat oven to 320F
- Melt the butter and let it cool.
- Warm the milk.
- Separate the egg whites from the yolks and beat the yolks with the sugar and the water for a few minutes.
- Add the melted butter and mix well.
- Stir in sifted flour and cocoa.
- Add the warm milk.
- Mix well to obtain a smooth batter.
- Beat the egg whites until stiff.
- Add a little of the egg whites to the batter by folding in with a spatula. Add some more and repeat, several times until you have added all of the egg whites.
- Put a little bit of melted butter on a paper towel and butter a silicone mold.
- Pour the batter into the mold.
- Bake for 45 to 50 minutes.
- Refrigerate to cool before unmolding.