Madras Curry MusselsLolibox
Fancy foods do not have to be consumed at a five star fine dinning restaurant. This recipe for Madras Curry Mussels is a decadent and delicious dish that is perfect for any party, special event, celebration or holiday. The mussels pair perfectly with the white wine, cream and Madras curry powder. Serve these up before your next fancy dinner party, and start your event off right. We hope everyone loves these tender morsels.
- 2 kilograms mussels
- 2 onions
- 3 garlic cloves
- 2 tablespoons butter
- white wine (20 cl.)
- cream (20 cl. liquid)
- 2 teaspoons Madras curry powder
- 1Clean the mussels well. Do not hesitate to change the water several times.
- 2Mince the onions and garlic and saute with butter in a dutch oven.
- 3Add the white wine and cook for 2 minutes.
- 4Add the mussels and cover.
- 5Cook until the mussels are fully open.
- 6Strain the juice into a small saucepan and mix with cream and curry until it thickens.
- 7Pour the sauce on top of the mussels.