Curry is a wonderful and aromatic spice that is tasty, hearty and adds decadence to any meal. This recipe for Madame Zucchini and Mr. Chicken Curry is a power and pleasurable punch to the palate. The sweet and savory ingredients blend well to provide a dish that is out of this world. The rich and creamy flavors will met in your mouth. Be sure to pick up these ingredients the next time you go shopping for groceries so you can surprise your family with a decadent and succulent supper this weekend.
- 150 grams Camargue rice
- olive oil
- 1 chicken (cut into small cubes)
- 1 onion (chopped)
- 2 medium zucchini (sliced)
- curry (to taste)
- salt (to taste)
- ground black pepper (to taste)
- Cook the rice in salted boiling water.
- Heat a little olive oil in a large skillet.
- Add the chicken and onion, and saute until golden brown.
- Add the zucchini. Once cooked, add the curry.
- Mix and adjust seasoning. Serve the curry over the rice.