- 8 ounces elbow macaroni, cooked and drained
- 6 tablespoons Hellmann's or Best Foods Real Mayonnaise (divided)
- 1 tablespoon all purpose flour
- 1 1/2 cups 2% milk (divided)
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese (about 8 oz.)
- 1 teaspoon dijon mustard
- 1/4 plain dry bread crumbs
- Preheat oven to 350°. Line 12-cup muffin pan with cupcake liners; set aside.
- Combine 4 tablespoons Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise with flour in large microwave-safe bowl with wire whisk. Whisk in 2 tablespoons milk. Microwave at HIGH 1 minute, stirring once. Gradually whisk in remaining milk. Microwave at HIGH 2 minutes, stirring once. Stir in cheese and mustard and let stand 1 minute; stir until smooth. Stir in macaroni, then evenly spoon into prepared muffin pan.
- Combine remaining 2 tablespoons Mayonnaise with bread crumbs in small bowl. Evenly sprinkle over macaroni. Bake 25 minutes or until crumbs are golden.