- Stouffer’s Macaroni & Cheese Family Size
- 1 yellow onion (diced)
- 1 head broccoli (cut into florets)
- 1 head cauliflower (cut into florets)
- 2 garlic cloves (minced)
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- Preheat oven to 350°F and place the Stouffer’s Macaroni & Cheese in the oven and set timer for 75 minutes.
- Meanwhile, prep the vegetables and toss with olive oil, salt & pepper.
- Place the vegetables on a lined baking sheet and put in the oven when the timer has 35 minutes remaining. Toss the mixture once during the cook time.
- Remove the vegetables and Macaroni & Cheese from the oven. In a casserole dish, layer ½ the Macaroni & Cheese with ½ of the roasted vegetables and repeat. Garnish with a pinch of pepper and serve hot.