- 16 ounces elbow macaroni (package)
- 3/4 cup extra sharp cheddar cheese (cubed small)
- 1 cup bread and butter pickles (chopped)
- 12 ounces frozen peas (package, thawed)
- 1 red bell pepper (chopped)
- 6 green onions (+ green tops, chopped)
- 2 stalks celery (chopped)
- 1 carrot (large, peeled and chopped fine)
- 1 pound bacon (fried, cooled, blotted and chopped)
- 5 eggs (hard boiled and chopped)
- 1 package ranch salad dressing mix
- 1 cup mayonnaise (real, I use Hellmann’s)
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup sweet pickle juice
- 2 tablespoons mustard
- 2 teaspoons creole seasoning (Tony Cachare’s)
- ground black pepper (generous amount of freshly)
|Calories1570Calories from Fat810|
|% DAILY VALUE|
|Calories from Fat810|
|% DAILY VALUE|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
Ester Katz 8 Jul 2018
I made it with gluten-free noodles. Used 1/3 cup sugar and 3/4 cup mayo. Did half bread and butter pickles, half hot and spicy pickles. Also used spicy ranch dressing mix. Otherwise followed directions. Nicely spicy for this spicy gal. ********SO I now am giving this recipe 5 ⭐️’s. Two reasons: my level of spice made it my kind of yummy, plus YOU HAVE TO LET IT SIT OVERNIGHT IN FRIDGE FOR THE FLAVORS TO BEST DEVELOP.
Aj 3 Jul 2018
Time consuming but worth the effort! I doubled it as it said it serves 4 but was enough to feed 8-10 as a side dish. Got rave reviews from friends and family! I should mention I don't like bread and butter pickles so used Kosher pickles. Also used the Hidden Valley ranch mix. Turned out great!
Jay 2 Jul 2018
came out ok, will see how it goes over on 4th.