Macaroni Ham & Cheese BakeBest Foods
- 1 tablespoon butter (I Can't Believe It's Not, !® Spread)
- 1/4 cup chopped onion
- 3 tablespoons Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Mayonnaise (divided)
- 3/4 cup 2% reduced-fat milk
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese (about 4 oz.)
- 1/2 teaspoon dijon mustard
- 1 cup elbow macaroni (about 4 oz., cooked and drained)
- 2 tablespoons plain dry bread crumbs
- 1/2 cup diced ham (about 2 oz.)
- 1 tablespoon grated parmesan cheese
- 1Preheat oven to 350°. Spray 1-quart shallow baking dish with cooking spray; set aside.
- 2Melt Spread in 2-quart saucepan over medium heat and cook onion, stirring occasionally, until tender, about 5 minutes. Remove saucepan from heat.
- 3Gradually whisk milk and 2 tablespoons Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise into saucepan until smooth. Stir in cheddar cheese and mustard and cook over medium heat, stirring occasionally, until cheese is melted. Stir in macaroni and ham. Turn into prepared baking dish.
- 4Combine bread crumbs, Parmesan cheese and remaining 1 tablespoon Mayonnaise in small bowl, then sprinkle over macaroni. Bake uncovered 20 minutes or until bubbling.