®/™©2023 Yummly. All rights reserved.Part of the Whirlpool Corp. family of brands
This online merchant is located in the United States at 883 E. San Carlos Ave. San Carlos, CA 94070.
MSRP is the Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price, which may differ from actual selling prices in your area.
Macadamia-Crusted Mahi MahiYUMMLY
Macadamia-Crusted Mahi Mahi
Mild, tender mahi mahi paired with macadamia nuts and a hint of coconut may transport you right to Hawaii. Serve the dish with pineapple slices and coconut rice or spinach salad for a simple, protein-rich meal that's worthy of a special occasion. The recipe is a Yummly original created by Rima Kleiner, MS, RDN.
- Preheat oven to 425°F with a rack in upper third. In a food processor, pulse together macadamia nuts, panko, coconut, and flour until fine crumbs form; set aside.
- Line a sheet pan with parchment paper and drizzle 1 Tbsp. coconut oil on top. Place mahi mahi fillets apart from each other on the sheet pan and sprinkle fish on both sides with salt and pepper.
- Bake fish for 5 minutes.
- Remove pan from oven. Using a rubber spatula, coat tops and sides of fish with a light layer of yogurt (depending on size of fillets, you may not need it all). Then press the nut crumb mixture onto top and sides of each fillet, making sure crumbs stick to fish. (If fillets are on the smaller size, you may not use all the crumbs.) Drizzle top and sides of fish with remaining 1 Tbsp. coconut oil, then mist with cooking oil spray to be sure all the crumbs are coated.
- Return fish to oven and bake until it’s white and flaky when checked in the center with a thin knife, and until fish reaches an internal temperature of 165°F on an instant-read thermometer, 7-12 minutes. Sprinkle mahi mahi with parsley.
Unlock full nutritional details with subscription
|Calories390Calories from Fat320|
|% DAILY VALUE|
|Calories from Fat320|
|% DAILY VALUE|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.