M&M's CakeAs receitas lá de casa
You have no doubt become familiar with M & M's cookies, and now there's this M & M's cake, which is destined to become another birthday party favorite for a kid's party. Besides being mixed into the batter itself, more of these chocolate coated candies are used for decorating the cake while it is still warm from the oven and they melt ever so slightly, for the ultimate eating experience.
- 4 eggs
- 1 plain yogurt
- 180 grams sugar
- 75 grams oil
- 220 grams flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 50 grams M&M's Candy ('s, and a few to decorate)
- 1Preheat the oven to 360°F.
- 2Grease a baking pan with butter and sprinkle with flour.
- 3With an electric mixer, or in a food processor, whisk the eggs with the sugar until a white batter forms.
- 4Add the yogurt and oil, and whisk again.
- 5Add the flour together with the baking powder, and mix, but not for too long. Add the M&M's and mix in the dough.
- 6Pour into baking pan, and bake for 45 to 50 minutes.
- 7Perform a toothpick test to be sure the cake is done, remove from the oven, then remove from the pan.
- 8Decorate with M&M's while still warm.