Lumaconi Pasta Stuffed with Ground BeefO Meu Tempero
- olive oil
- 1 onions
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1 bay leaf
- 750 grams ground pork (and beef)
- 250 grams Lumaconi pasta
- black pepper (groud)
- 3 tomatoes (ripe)
- olive oil
- 2 teaspoons oregano
- 100 grams tomato paste
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1 teaspoon red wine vinegar
- grating cheese
- chopped parsley
- 1For the pasta: In a saucepan with olive oil, sauté the onion, the chopped garlic, and the bay leaf.
- 2Add the meat and cook on medium heat.
- 3Season with salt and pepper and set aside.
- 4Bring a large saucepan of water to a boil, add a little salt and a little olive oil and cook the pasta until al dente.
- 5Drain and let cool slightly.
- 6Carefully stuff the pasta with meat mixture, and place the noodles in a glass baking dish.
- 7Preheat oven to 400°F.
- 8For the sauce: Dice the peeled and seedless tomatoes and sauté in olive oil.
- 9Add the oregano, tomato paste, sugar, red wine vinegar and salt, and cook until the tomato has almost disintegrated.
- 10If necessary, add a few tablespoons of water.
- 11If you prefer a smoother sauce, you can coarsely grind the sauce with a hand blender.
- 12Pour the sauce on the pasta and sprinkle with grated cheese.
- 13Bake for about 15 minutes, or until the cheese has melted.
- 14Serve and garnish with fresh or dried chopped parsley.