- 4 potatoes (peeled and cut into wedges)
- 4 white fish fillets
- 1/2 cup low fat milk
- 1 cup dry breadcrumbs
- low fat tartar sauce
- lemon wedges
- Preheat the oven to 400°F. Line two baking pans with parchment paper.
- Arrange potatoes on one pan. Spray with no stick cooking spray; season to taste. Bake 15 mins.
- Meanwhile, dip each fish fillet into milk and coat with breadcrumbs, pressing firmly. Place on second pan. Spray with cooking spray; season to taste.
- Bake fish with chips a further 15-20 mins, until golden and cooked through, turning fish halfway through cooking.
- Serve with lemon wedges, salad and tartar sauce.