- 1 onion
- 1 beef tomato (ripe heart)
- 1 bay leaf
- 3 garlic cloves
- 50 milliliters olive oil
- 1 slice bacon (5 millimeters thick)
- small potatoes
- 2 turkey wings
- 1 red pepper
- 1 teaspoon coriander seeds
- salt (to taste)
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme (or 1 fresh sprig)
- 1 parsley sprig
- 150 milliliters white wine
- Coarsely chop the onion. Make a layer of onion bits in the bottom of a baking dish.
- Add the peeled tomato, seeded and cut into pieces, bay leaf, unpeeled garlic, olive oil, and diced bacon.
- Heat the pan on the stove-top until it begins to simmer.
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Peel and rinse the potatoes.
- When the onion and tomato start to get soft, place the turkey wings in the center of the baking dish, and spread the potatoes around the turkey.
- Cut the pepper into thin strips and spread over the potatoes and meat.
- In a mortar, grind the coriander seeds with salt and thyme.
- Season the wings with this mixture and spread the parsley on top.
- Bring to a boil on the stove.
- Pour in the wine and place the baking dish in the oven for 40 minutes.
- Halfway through cooking, flip the turkey wings and drizzle with the sauce.
- Taste the seasoning before serving and squeeze the roasted garlic on the meat.