Low-Carb Turkey Pot PieFRANCESARONHALT
Pot pies intimidate me. There I said it. I must have pot pie amnesia because I always forget the simplicity of the dish and deter from making it. But really, it is very simple and quite delicious…
This time I used my dough from my cinnamon rolls and made it savory rather than sweet. It made the perfect topper for this dish. Even my carb-loving husband thoroughly enjoyed it.
Hopefully the fact that I’ve now written it down will cure my amnesia and I’ll make it more often. You can make this with turkey, pork or chicken – so many options!
I hope you try this recipe and join me in remembering how easy it is to make.
- 4 oz. turkey (cooked using your preferred method)
- green beans
- 1 cup vegetable stock
- 1 Tbsp. corn starch
- 1 Tbsp. water
- olive oil
- 1 1/2 cups almond flour
- 1 Tbsp. coconut flour
- 2 Tbsp. butter oil
- 1 tsp. baking soda
- 1 egg
- 1 pinch salt (and pepper)
- seasoning (your choosing)
- Prepare your dough and place in the refrigerator until you are ready to use.
- Pre-heat your oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- In a skillet with high sides, drizzle about 1 tbsp of olive oil over medium high heat. Add in your turkey and cook until warmed through. Add in your veggies and cook those until warmed through.
Unlock full nutritional details with subscription
|Calories460Calories from Fat320|
|% DAILY VALUE|
|Calories from Fat320|
|% DAILY VALUE|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
Jot it down
Subscribe to Yummly to add notes