- 1 head cauliflower (cut into florets)
- 1/2 cup shredded low-fat mozzarella cheese
- 1/4 cup liquid egg substitute
- 1/4 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/2 cup shredded low fat sharp cheddar cheese
- 1 tablespoon light margarine (divided)
Shannon Runge 4 Oct
Obviously this doesn’t taste AS good as grilled cheese made with real bread (get your expectations in line!) but it is a really close substitute. I sprayed the cauliflower sandwiches with Pam butter-flavored cooking spray and that helped make them nice and crispy and a bit more “bread-like.”
Jenny W. 4 Apr
Good low carb option! Actually tasty.
Pip Holt 18 Mar
loved this! i am definitely going to make it again. i used real butter and eggs. super filling meal.
freeda vedder 18 Feb
love these recipes .. The cauliflower grilled cheese is very good..
Joshua Perk 29 Jan
Would not recommend. Very dense and bland.
Megan Baker 11 Mar 2017
Awesome! This is definitely on our list of favorites. Super easy if you get pre-chopped cauliflower.
Aydrea F. 6 Oct 2016
yummmmm nice n toasty outside we will def try again! but dont let too long before eating it will get soft
Darcelle O. 10 Mar 2016
Really good and lots of possibilities. Didn't alter it. Turned out just like the picture. Will make again as it is quite delicious!