- 2 boneless, skinless chicken breasts (I used boneless skinless strips)
- 4 ounces cream cheese (softened)
- 2 tablespoons softened butter
- 2 tablespoons cream (whole)
- 1 tablespoon minced onion (I omitted this simply because I didn't have any)
- 1/4 teaspoon seasoned salt
- 1/2 cup shredded cheese (I used cheddar and I used more than 1/2 a cup)
PER SERVING *
|Calories580Calories from Fat420|
|% DAILY VALUE*|
|Calories from Fat420|
|% DAILY VALUE*|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
Musselman 14 May
I would say that this recipe is just “okay”. The chicken was a little bland
Irma Princess 20 Apr
just one thing, i would recommend seasoning the chicken ahead of time.
lisa jefferson 29 Jun 2017
I tried this recipe last night and it was moist and delicious! My hubby enjoyed it as well. thanks!
Hi Erin 20 Jun 2017
It was so good Thankyou for the recipe it makes dinner so much easier😊
Katie H. 19 May 2017
we LOVED this recipe! I skipped the heavy cream and used milk instead and it was yummy anyway. suoer easy to mak as well which is a definate bonus in my book. Hubby actually asked for this again for a second time in a week!
Chris D. 24 Aug 2016
This dish is delicious! I had white sharp cheddar so I used it and the flavors were perfect. Will make this again and again! Thanks for sharing.
Rachel C. 19 Apr 2016
Really tasty, the whole family loved it! I added ginger and chopped chilli, I also put a lot more cheese on top!
Kristie H. 17 Feb 2016
Made this dish exactly as stated except I added some crushed red pepper for spice! The kids and husband loved it. I will be making this again