- 2 boneless skinless chicken breasts (large)
- 2 tablespoons pesto (Basil, with Lemon or your favorite commercial pesto)
- 2 tablespoons low-fat sour cream
- 2 tablespoons mozzarella cheese (grated)
- 1 tablespoon sour cream (pesto, and cheese)
- 2 eggs (beaten, or if they're large eggs one will probably be enough)
- 3 tablespoons grated parmesan cheese (finely)
- 3 tablespoons almond flour (or almond meal, but almond flour is better for this because it's more finely ground)
- black pepper (to taste)
PER SERVING *
|Calories360Calories from Fat180|
|% DAILY VALUE*|
|Calories from Fat180|
|% DAILY VALUE*|
Kathryn B. 4 Sep
Would make again but add some tomato sauce on top before serving
J Squared 28 Jul
Great! It was easy to make too.
Mary 29 Jun
Very good, hubby loved it
Jane 22 Jun
Really tasty. A new favourite.
Cheri H. 17 Jun
Loved by the family! Instead of stuffing the breasts I used thin sliced breasts and spread the pesto mix on the top of them, and then topped with the parm flour mix.
katie 31 May
super easy and yummy! served with potatoes and veggies
Mel 28 May
tasty. i used a broccoli mixture instead of pesto. it was great!
Col 27 May
Really yummy. Both of us loved this
Amanda Tomlin 15 May
Amazing! Will definitely cook again!
Deanna Caldwell-Ivey 27 Mar
Really good and will make again.
Edward F. 11 Mar
very good need to make sure you flatten the chicken to make it easier to roll
Carol L. 28 Feb
This recipe was a success. Easy to make and tasted great. Will definitely make again.
Pete 21 Feb
It came out ok didn’t feel there was enough of the pesto and cheese the almond flour and cheese wasn’t enough to cover everything also had to cook it for 45 min not 30-35 might try it again
Jamie Cannon 20 Feb
It was pretty delicious! And very filling surprisingly.
Elizabeth M. 16 Jan
i have never used so little cheese and sauce in a recipe and had it come out so flavorful!
Maurice Odom 18 Oct 2017
Pretty good. My gf loved it.
Kathyrn Simmons 22 Jun 2017
Found a little salty & soggy