- 1 package Honeysuckle White® Hot Italian Turkey Sausage Links (cut into 1-inch pieces)
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 cans red beans (16 ounce each)
- 3 celery (ribs, sliced)
- 1 green bell pepper (large, chopped)
- 1 onion (large, chopped)
- 6 cloves garlic (minced)
- 2 bay leaves
- 1 teaspoon ground thyme
- 1 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon creole seasoning
- 3 cups instant white rice (prepared according to package directions)
- Heat 1 tablespoon oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat.
- Cook sausage, stirring constantly until no longer pink, about 5 minutes.
- Add remaining ingredients, and water if necessary to thin out mixture.
- Simmer for about 15 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Serve over cooked rice.
Ahmed S. 2 months ago
Perfect, I did a few modifications with substituting red kidney Beans for Pinto beans at times. I also use hot links and it always comes out perfect