There are thousands of recipes for sweet treats, so how do you pick one that you want to try? If you want something that is easy to make, flavorful, and buttery, then try this Lost Brioche recipe. The sliced brioche is dipped into a decadent sauce and then fried up in a skillet. If you love French toast, you will not believe the palate pleasing flavors in this dish. Enjoy!
- 1 tablespoon syrup
- orange blossom extract
- brioche (slices)
- 1In a shallow dish, add a little milk and 1 tablespoon of syrup.
- 2In a second plate, beat 1 or more eggs.
- 3Heat some butter in a skillet.
- 4Dip the brioche in the milk, then in the beaten egg.
- 5Fry both sides in the skillet.