If you want a meal that will tantalize the taste buds and is easy to make, then try this recipe for Loquats in Syrup Custard. It is not only a hearty dish, but has nutrient-rich ingredients for a healthy meal. This dish is perfect for an intimate family dinner or a brunch with friends. We hope you and your loved ones enjoy this dish as much as we do!
- 150 grams loquat (in blended syrup, approximately 130 g pulp and 20 g syrup)
- 1 egg yolks
- 40 grams brown sugar
- 15 grams corn starch
- 300 milliliters skim milk
- 3 drops orange extract
- candied almonds (Ground, with a Marie cookies, optional)
- 1Puree 3 whole loquats with syrup (about 130 g).
- 2In a bowl, beat egg yolk with sugar.
- 3In a separate small bowl, mix cornstarch with cold milk and a few drops of orange essence and whisk together with egg yolk.
- 4Heat mixture in a saucepan over low heat and stir until it begins to thicken, but do not allow to boil.
- 5Add crushed loquats, mixing constantly.
- 6Transfer to dessert cups and let cool.
- 7To serve, garnish cool custard with crushed caramelized almonds and Maria Cookies, if desired.