When it comes to smoothies, simple is always better. Five or six complimenting ingredients creating flavor and sincere nutrition. And yes, you will look better naked. The following recipe consumed consistently will have your skin glowing, your tummy…
tucked and give you real energy to move.
- kale (double handful)
- frozen berries (monster handful)
- pumpkin seeds (monster handful)
- 1/2 protein powder
- 2 cups coconut water
- The method is throw in and blend for 30 seconds. That's it.
- Let's look closer at this recipe. The same recipe I start all of my good days with. Kale, the Usain Bolt of vegetables, is a real multi-vitamin. The benefits are legitimately endless. Problem is, it tastes like bitter yuk to most of us. Stuff it in your smoothie and you are making every organ in your body happy. Ageing and disease are stopped for today.
- Then we add frozen berries. I love blueberries exclusively but a frozen berry medley is going to provide a mixture of nutrients, particularly antioxidants and vitamin c. Again, no disease. And vitamin C is also one of the best ingredients for healthy, tight skin.