- 2 cups sugar
- 2/3 cup Karo Corn Syrup
- 1 cup water
- 1 teaspoon flavoring (oil base)
- 24 lollipop (sticks)
- food coloring
- Cook sugar, syrup and water at medium-low heat.
- Use a candy thermometer.
- Cook until thermometer reads 275 to 300 degrees.
- Let cool 10 degrees (265 degrees).
- Add flavoring and food coloring.
- Quickly pour into stainless steel lollipop molds.
- Lollipop molds must be greased lightly and use a cookie sheet that has been lightly greased so they may easily be taken out of molds.
- May use a lightly greased marble slab.
- It will cool faster if you use a marble slab.