- 4 pork chops (1 1/4-inch thick)
- 1 egg yolk (beaten)
- 2 tablespoons dry white wine
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1/2 cup fresh mushrooms (finely chopped)
- 2 tablespoons green onions (finely chopped)
- 1 tablespoon parsley (snipped)
- 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme (crushed)
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 12 mushroom caps (large)
- In bowl stir together egg yolk, wine and soy sauce. Add chopped mushrooms, green onion, parsley, thyme and pepper; mix well.
- Broil chops 5 inches from heat for 12 minutes. Turn chops over and broil 4 minutes more. Spoon 2-3 tablespoons mushroom mixture evenly on each chop. If desired, spoon a small amount of mixture into each mushroom cap and place them alongside the chops. Broil 3-5 minutes more or until chops are done (slightly pink in center and 145 degrees F internal temperature) and allow to rest 3 minutes before serving. Serve mushroom caps with chops.