- 1 1/4 pounds ground beef (85% lean & organic is the best option)
- 1 large egg (lighlty beaten)
- 1 yellow onion (medium, chopped)
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 12 slices white bread
- unsalted butter
- American cheese (or Velveeta, We used Velveeta so it was nice and melty)
|Calories580Calories from Fat250|
|% DAILY VALUE|
|Calories from Fat250|
|% DAILY VALUE|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
Iesha Perry 12 Oct 2018
My family loved it. Will definitely be something i will make again.
Bridget T. 2 Apr 2018
Family liked it would make again, easy to make!
Kim 25 Mar 2018
It was good-easy kid friendly meal. Will make again.
Amberly D. 21 Mar 2018
It was good. My kids really liked it so that's always a plus.
Jihad 24 Jan 2018
I made it with flatbread and was even better
takisha neeley 22 Jan 2018
Awesome recipe! Very easy to make and kid friendly! The whole family gave it two thumbs up ☺️
rob h. 8 Oct 2017
great best burger I have ever had
Jared L. 10 Oct 2016
My wife and I agreed that this turned out very salty and greasy. The burgers had good flavor though despite still being salty. I don't know if I will try this recipe again.
Joe Handy Hagfish 4 May 2016
this was soo good. i cant imagine not having the onions with it. i made the patties on the thin side which worked good being with regular bread. i did put a little mayo on it though.