- 1 lobster (live)
- green onions
- 1/2 beaten eggs
- soy sauce
- oyster sauce
- teas (spoon of corn starch diluted in water)
- 1) chop in half at abdomen. clean out the guts.
- 2) chop the head length wise. clean out the insides (e.g. brain...)
- 3) chop off the tail end. chop the abdomen/tail into 4 pieces.
- 4) chop the arms and claws.
- 1) fry chopped green onion and ginger in oil until fragrant.
- 2) toss in chopped lobster and stir until meat is becoming white and shell is becoming red.
- 3) add a bit of soya sauce and oyster sauce.
- 4) add a bit of water so it doesn't dry up and cover for 1-2 minutes.
- 5) remove cover, and add in some corn starch diluted in water to thicken sauce.
- 6) stir the loster to the sides of the wok, and pour beaten egg in center.
- 7) mix around for a while until sauce is thick. the shell will be red and the meat will be white.
PER SERVING *
|Calories45Calories from Fat4.5|
|% DAILY VALUE*|
|Calories from Fat4.5|
|% DAILY VALUE*|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
Broiled Lobster TailsRestaurant Better Recipes
Maine Lobster RollsHellmann's
Lobster BLTGo Go Go Gourmet
Lobster Mac and CheeseAmy In The Kitchen
Grilled Lobster Tails12Tomatoes
How to Grill Lobster TailsBlog Chef
Grilled Lobster Tails With Coriander And Chilli Butter SauceSuperGolden Bakes
Broiled Lobster Tail with Brown Butter SauceSimply Recipes
Red Lobster-Inspired Broiled Lobster TailsRecipes 4 Living
Red Lobster's Grilled Rock LobsterCDKitchen
Baked Lobster TailPanlasang Pinoy
Simple Grilled Whole LobsterFood Republic
Lobster Stir-fryOpen Source Food
Butter Poached Lobster TailsLobster Gram