Easy to make Maine Lobster bake
- 2 pounds lobsters (Maine)
- 2 ears corn
- 12 small red potatoes
- 12 white onions (Pearl)
- 1 can beer
- 2 cloves garlic
- 3 bay leaves
- 1 tablespoon Old Bay Seasoning
- 1 1/2 pounds ribeye steak (or your favorite cut)
- 1 stick butter
- 1 lemon
- Place lobsters in large pot, (remove the rubber bands and yes they can bite you). BBQ steaks while cooking lobsters.
- Add corn cut into thirds with husks left on then add onions, potatoes and pour beer into pot.
- Add spices and herbs cover and steam for 12 to 16 min. until lobsters turn bright red.
- Remove lobsters and serve with veggies, steak and serve with plenty of melted butter, garnish with lemons. A green salad and fresh bread are nice additions.