- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves
- 1 package knorr pasta sides - chicken broccoli
- 2 slices bacon, crisp-cooked and crumbled
- 1 blue cheese
- 1/2 cup cayenne pepper sauce
- 2 cups broccoli florets
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese (about 2 oz)
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- Meanwhile, heat oil in 12-inch nonstick skillet over medium-high heat and cook chicken, turning once, until chicken is thoroughly cooked, about 8 minutes.
- Prepare Knorr® Pasta Sides™ - Chicken Broccoli according to package directions, adding broccoli during last 2 minutes of cook time.
- Stir sour cream into Pasta, then spoon onto serving platter. Top with chicken, then cheese, bacon and green onion.