- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 4 large carrots (sliced)
- 1/2 bunch celery (with leaves, chopped)
- 2 onions (medium sized, chopped)
- 4 cloves garlic (minced)
- 1 green pepper (large)
- 1 red pepper (large)
- 1 head broccoli (chopped)
- 4 vine ripened tomatoes (large, chopped)
- 1 cup fresh mushrooms (sliced)
- 15 ounces petite diced tomatoes (Muir Glen Organic Fire Roasted)
- 15 ounces corn (drained)
- 1 1/2 cups frozen peas (or fresh)
- 1 1/2 cups green beans (fresh or frozen fine, cut into bite sized pieces)
- 3 potatoes (scrubbed and diced with skin on)
- 10 cups water
- 3 tablespoons tomato paste
- 3 bay leaves (large)
- 1/4 cup dried basil (I know that seems like a lot, but it adds so much wonderful flavor to the soup)
- 1 tablespoon sea salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes (optional)
PER SERVING *
|Calories260Calories from Fat50|
|% DAILY VALUE*|
|Calories from Fat50|
|% DAILY VALUE*|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
Doyee 21 Oct
Yummy, I use 4 cups of vegetable stock and 6 cups of water I didn’t have whole tomatoes to cut up so I used 2 cans of unsalted diced tomatoes I’m on a low sodium diet (as much as I can plan).
Batinga da Silva Hertz 20 Aug
V ery loaded.. I loved it. I got really satisfied.
Copeland 5 Jul
Turned out delicious. I added 1 Jalapeno for a little kick. My family loves this soup. A ggod way to get all our veggies 😊
Malisa Deluca 2 Feb
Great I added some extra seasoning I like and exchanged potato for kidney beans :)
Katie Ramirez 31 Jan
This recipe was easy and delicious.
Eva Rose 19 Nov 2017
Turned out wonderful and has become a family favorite as I am now making it again (2nd time) by request.
Patterson 12 Nov 2017
It was yummy 😜 and I enjoy cooking the soup 🍲
Maggie😋🍸 19 Oct 2017
This soup is incredible! So healthy and fresh. My boyfriend and I both love it. I added some cooked gluten free gnocchi in it once it was done and it was delicious. I also put a few extra bay leaves and some smoked paprika. Yum!
Chip P. 3 Apr 2017
Great soup! My fiancé loves this! I make it with sweet potatoes since they are preferred in the household and I think it's even better with them