- 5 russet potatoes (washed and dried)
- 8 ounces sharp cheddar cheese (block)
- 1 tablespoon fresh thyme leaves
- 5 slices bacon (cut into small pieces and cooked crisp)
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 teaspoons fresh thyme leaves (chopped)
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon ground pepper (fresh)
- 2 tablespoons chives (snipped, garnish)
- Position slicing disc in the work bowl of a KitchenAid® Pro Line®16 cup Food Processor and set it to the 6th notch over from the left. Use the food pusher to feed the potatoes through the feed tube to slice. Set potato slices in a large bowl and cover with cold water. Allow to sit for 35 minutes to pull out the starch. Drain and wrap in towels to dry thoroughly.
- Remove the slicing disc and set the 2 mm shredding disc in the bowl. Send the cheese through the feeding tube to shred. Set cheese aside.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- In a large bowl combine potatoes, olive oil, thyme leaves, salt, and pepper and mix until potato slices are evenly coated. Spray a baking sheet with cooking spray and stagger the potatoes so that they are slightly layered.
- Bake for 35-40 minutes or until potatoes are beginning to brown and are fork tender.
- Remove from oven and sprinkle shredded cheese and bacon over top. Return to oven and broil for 5-7 minutes or until cheese has melted. Garnish with snipped chives.
- Tip: To make a complete meal, when adding the cheese and bacon at the end, add on shredded chicken or thinly sliced steak.
Crispy Potato LatkesWhat a Girl Eats
Baked Garlic Potato SlicesNINE Recipes
Baked Potato SlicesDelicious Meets Healthy
Gluten Free Crispy Yukon Gold LatkesTori Avey
Cheesy Bacon Ranch Baked Potato SlicesLaaLoosh
Perfect Baked Steak FriesSumptuous Spoonfuls
Baked Garlic Potato SlicesFood, Fun, and Happiness
Roasted Buffalo PotatoesHellmann's
Easy Sliced Baked Potatoes with CheeseGimmedelicious
Crispy Panko Potato LatkesTori Avey
Roasted Cauliflower Steaks with Parmesan and Lemon Zest31 Daily
Curry Vegetable LatkesTori Avey
Easy Homemade French FriesI Heart Nap Time
Kicked Up Oven Baked Steak FriesAggies Kitchen
Pasta Salad with Tomatoes, Zucchini, and FetaThe Pioneer Woman
Corn PuddingCupcakes and Kale Chips
Broccoli with Homemade Cheese SauceSouthern Plate
Baked Seasoned Parmesan Steak FriesEat Cake For Dinner
The Original Potato SaladHellmann's
Garlic and Herb Garlic and Herb Oven Baked Steak FriesHappy Holidays from Eat Healthy, Eat Happy
Crispy Upside Down Potato Cake12Tomatoes
Balsamic Garlic Grilled Portobello MushroomsSassySouthern Yankee
Crispy Potato LatkesEating Well
Roasted Baked Potato SlicesThe Spruce
Easy Asian ChickenHellmann's
Grilled Marinated Sliced PotatoesDishing Delish
Honey and Sumac Charred Sweet Potato SlicesSalt and Lavender