Like a loaded baked potato but BIGGER!
- 6 potatoes (golden butter, sliced)
- 4 cloves garlic (minced)
- 1 pound bacon (fried cripsy and finely diced)
- 2 cups milk
- 2 large eggs
- 1 1/2 cups sour cream
- fresh parsley (to taste, chopped)
- 4 cups cheese (Any kind, I use cheddar and Monterrey jack)
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Grease bottom of pan with oil or butter. Line pan with potato slices, overlapping a bit.
- Then add some salt, pepper, parsley, bacon, garlic, and cheese. Continue layering until using all potatoes.
- In a separate bowl mix milk, eggs, and sour cream. Pour on top of potatoes.
- Sprinkle with cheese. Cover with foil and bake for 90 minutes. Make sure cheese is melted and eggs are set.
- Remove foil and bake for an additional 10-15 minutes or until bits are turning brown. Enjoy!