- 3 tablespoons lime juice
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 teaspoons ground cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon chipotle chile powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 3 garlic cloves (minced)
- 1 teaspoon agave syrup
- 1 red bell pepper (sliced into strips)
- 1 medium zucchini (chopped)
- 1/2 red onion (medium, sliced into strips)
- 1 jalapeño pepper (seeded and sliced)
- 1 cup canned black beans (or cooked, rinse and drain if using canned)
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 6 flour tortillas (medium, soft taco size)
- 2 avocados (ripe, From Mexico)
- oil (for grilling)
- salsa (your favorite, or hot sauce)
|Calories580Calories from Fat300|
|% DAILY VALUE|
|Calories from Fat300|
|% DAILY VALUE|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
Rumproast 5 days ago
Quick & easy to make with great flavour. I added a little cheddar cheese on top of the veģgies before frying.
Kyle Riddle 11 days ago
Excellent!!! Definitely will make again
Kira Royster 21 May 2018
Tasty and my picky son and daughter liked it! Will definitely put into the meal rotation. For some reason I can't give more than 3 stars but I rate it 5 stars
Goddess 14 Mar 2018
I totally forgot fresh jalapeno, but it was okay without them if you dont like spicy food
Kamini D. 19 Nov 2016
Amazing! This is a filling and delicious recipe and you really don't miss the cheese. This recipe is part of our regular rotation
Sara O. 28 Aug 2016
Yum yum YUM!!! I added a little nutritional yeast to add some cheesiness, and left out the zucchini, but this makes the perfect evening snack or light lunch.
Tracie L. 19 Aug 2016
Delicious!!! I'm used to no cheese. I love cilantro but it's not listed in the ingredients so I didn't see it until the directions so I am disappointed in that but still 5 star worthy
Emma R. 20 Jul 2016
Beautiful - I can't lie, we did add some cheese as we are not vegans. Stunning easy weekday meal. Husband gave it 9/10!
Ke'Aira D. 13 Jul 2016
It's was pretty tasty and very fresh. More filling then I'd thought it would be. I'm not use to no cheese yet.