- 1/2 cup Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Mayonnaise
- 6 ounces tuna (any variety, drained and flaked)
- salad (Your favorite tasty tuna, ingredients*)
- 2 hoagie rolls (small)
- 2 carrot sticks
- 2 pitted olives
- 2 cucumber (slices)
- In small bowl, combine Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise, tuna and your favorite tuna salad ingredients.
- To serve, cut the tops off rolls. Using fingers, push or remove bread filling to make a hole. Fill with tuna salad and, if desired, replace tops of rolls.
- Cut the bottom off of each bell pepper and attach for a propeller. Use a thin carrot stick topped with an olive as a telescope. To secure telescope, push bottom of carrot stick through a cucumber slice and glue to top of roll with additional Mayonnaise.
- *Use chopped onion, celery, pickles or pickle relish, bell peppers, cucumber, toasted nuts, dried fruit, cheeses, apple or crushed pineapple.
- Try gluing sliced pitted ripe olives to side of roll using Hellmann's or Best Foods Real Mayonnaise to create portholes.