- 4 sheets phyllo dough
- 100 grams mascarpone
- 6 tablespoons brown sugar (Grand Cru Brasil Bio Waves of Sugar)
- oil (extra vergin)
- Lay a sheet of phyllo dough at a time, holding the other part covered under a wet cloth.
- Brush entire surface with oil and overlap with another sheet, repeat two more times, so you'll get 4 layers.
- With a round pastry cutter gets the dough into circles that will place the paper cups as I did, or directly into a silicon mold to obtain the small muffin baskets.
- Pricked with a fork and cook the basics in a preheated oven at 180°C for 6-8 minutes or until golden brown.
- Let cool baskets while preparing the filling and phyllo.
- Gently wash and dry the berries.
- In a bowl mix well the sugar with the mascarpone and helping with a pastry bag filled phyllo baskets.
PER SERVING *
|Calories230Calories from Fat110|
|% DAILY VALUE*|
|Calories from Fat110|
|% DAILY VALUE*|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
Spinach, Leek Phyllo CupsThyme For Cooking Blog
Roasted Cinnamon Pear BruschettaHow Sweet It Is
Blackberry Mascarpone TurnoversVanilla Garlic
Phyllo Dough Cheese SticksSweet As A Cookie
Mushroom Phyllo BundlesThe Pioneer Woman
Watermelon Cups with Cranberry MascarponeCravings ot a Lunatic
Mini Shrimp Phyllo Cups with Dill Pesto and FetaBig Girls Small Kitchen
Strawberry Mascarpone CrostiniSimply Whisked
Peach Gorgonzola Phyllo CupsPublix
Bacon Phyllo CupsMyRecipes
Crab and Avocado Phyllo BitesSkinnytaste
Fresh Fruit BruschettaHow Sweet It Is
Skinny Baked Brie Phyllo Cups with Craisins and WalnutsSkinnytaste
Spanakopita Triangles and Spirals in Phyllo DoughKitchen Simmer
Asparagus Phyllo AppetizersFresh Approach Cooking
Strawberry Mascarpone Triscuit BruschettaCookie Rookie
Asparagus Appetizers in Phyllo DoughThe Italian Dish Blog
Spinach Phyllo CupsAllRecipes
Cheesy Bacon Rotel Phyllo CupsWinstead Wandering
Phyllo Dough Meat RollsThe Mediterranean Dish
Margherita Pizza Phyllo BitesBarbara Bakes
Roasted Grape & Ricotta Phyllo CupsCookin' Canuck
Tiramisu DipJust a Pinch
Strawberry Mascarpone BruschettaMyRecipes
Easy persimmon appetizer with minted mascarpone #SundaySupperCaroline's Cooking