Lit’l Smokies® Smoked Sausage Holiday Appetizer WreathHILLSHIRE FARM
It doesn’t need to be a holiday to enjoy this Lit’l Smokies® Smoked Sausage wreath that’s the perfect holiday snack.
- 32 Hillshire Farm® Lit'l Smokies Smoked Sausage
- 1/2 cup whole berry cranberry sauce
- 1/2 cup barbecue sauce
- 1 can refrigerated crescent dough rolls (8 ounces)
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Open package of Lit’l Smokies and drain off any liquid.
- Combine cranberry sauce and barbecue sauce in a small saucepan; heat over low heat stirring until smooth and hot.
- Unroll dough, separate at perforations, creating 4 rectangles. Press perforations to seal. With a knife or pizza cutter cut each rectangle lengthwise into 8 strips making a total of 32 strips. Wrap one strip of dough around each Lit’l Smokie®. Place crescent wrapped sausages with sides touching on ungreased cookie sheet or round baking stone in a circle forming a wreath shape.
- Bake for 11-15 minutes or until golden brown. Cool slightly. Carefully remove wreath onto serving platter, if desired. Garnish wreath with bell pepper strips to form a bow and cherry tomato halves and rosemary sprigs for ornaments, if desired. Serve with cranberry-barbecue sauce mixture.
Unlock full nutritional details with subscription
|Calories160Calories from Fat130
|% DAILY VALUE
|Calories from Fat130
|% DAILY VALUE
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
Jot it down
Subscribe to Yummly to add notes