Add All to Shopping List
Add to Meal Planner
- 1. Combine sausage, turnip, onion, green onion, soy sauce, whole egg, ginger in a large bowl, mix until blended.
- 2. Cut 10 wonton wrappers into 1-inch strips for noodles. Cover and set aside.
- 3. Place several wonton wrappers on work surface; brush edges lightly with eggs white. Spoon one teaspoon of filling onto the center of each wrapper. Fold one edge of the wrapper to meet the other edge, forming a rectangle. Press edges together to seal. Join the bottom two ends of the rectangle together to form dumpling. Cover filled wontons with damp towel to keep moist.
- 4. Place the chicken stock in a large saucepan and bring to a boil over medium-high heat. Drop in the wontons, one at time to keep them from sticking; stirring occasionally. Stir in noodle strips and chicken. Cook about 10 minutes, or until the wontons float to the top and the filling reaches 160°F.
- 5. Add salt and pepper to taste, if desired. Serve with additional chopped green onion, if desired.